Thursday, April 26, 2012

What's the best AGP Video Card I can get for my computer?

It's a custom computer, but it's a V400DBL Motherboard with a KT400-8235 Chipset. I plan on upgrading the overall memory to 3 GB and getting a 500-Watt PSU. I recently had a 400-Watt PSU in my computer and couldn't get the Radeon X1650 to work with my computer without it saying it faulted, crashed then recovering or something. Anyway, what is the best AGP Video Card I can get for my computer?



Best - No Price Range

Better - $75 to $150

Mediocre - Less than $100



Thanks for any help.|||I checked with one of my company's suppliers and we can get a HIS ATI Radeon HD4670 IceQ 1GB DDR3 VGA/DVI/HDMI AGP Video Card for about $175 retail. That's probably the best you'll find. With the 3GB system RAM you plan to have, this card will max out the available memory address space for a 32-bit system.

No comments:

Post a Comment