Monday, April 16, 2012

Best agp video card available in 2009?

What is the best video card avalible to date that is AGP|||EVGA GeForce 6200 256MB

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as…



Not really for gaming, AGP is old, they dont make new cards for it, newer video cards use PCI-Express 2.0 x16



If your looking to game, you need to get a new motherboard, if you want to go this route I can suggest some cheap but good ones for you.|||The 6200 is weak. The HD3850 is a monster though thank you for telling me ohSnap.

Report Abuse


|||Yes that is the card to get the HD 3850, I think its funny to hear younger people say AGP is not really for gaming as it was heavily developed to be the best gaming platform of its time... And it will still run most of the games out there with very good performance and quality.

Report Abuse


|||I had the Ati X800XT but it wouldn't play the new Call of duty world at war game so I went to newegg and bought the X1650 pro card for $69 (cheapest card I ever bought) and the game works great! AGP is a dyeing slot but for $69 I think I'll keep mine a little longer.frame rate was 31fps

Report Abuse


|||Go for the HD3850. It's far more powerful than just about any other video card available for AGP.

No comments:

Post a Comment